[nfbmi-talk] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Fw: Dog Attack Survey Link

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 16:50:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

I did not see the original message, but I assume this refers to dog guide
users who have had their dogs attqacked.  I know of one person here in
Lansing whose dog was attacked by a stray dog.  The attacker dog would not
let go of the dog guide throat.  A bystander intervened and held the
attacker from behind by the ears until help arrived.  It was a terrible
experience for the dog owner and for the dog.  The bystander, to me, was a
hero for helping in a risky situation.  So, if you are a dog user, no matter
which school, I suggest you fill out this survey.

Warm Regards,

Fred