[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Dec 15 19:17:47 UTC 2010

Hi this is Tanya hey Hey I wanna let everybody know a few things first of all if you see the posting national talk it is mine second of all. I wanna let everybody know that I got my telescopic (cane?) and it's fiber glass and it's light weight. And, let me explain how it works that. That when you bring it up, because I got a 57 inch (cane?). You basically screw the tip to the right so it locks in place. And it cannot go into, well actually, I don't know if it can go into different sizes like Veronica said. But, maybe it can if you do the same thing by locking it into place. Once it's lock in the place it cannot collapse on you, so that is what I have for us to told the now I'm reading a book or the magazine. I'm tired of waiting for the long weekend. instruction cane travel with the blind. for the blind people. I'm reading that and. so, so it's a pretty interesting magazine. So that sounds pretty cool

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1292440282802.wav