[nfbmi-talk] Terri Wilcox is singing as a soloist with orchestra!

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 16:10:37 UTC 2010

    I am performing at the  Center for Performing Arts at Dexter High School (2200 North Parker Road), Dexter, MI, 48130.  1 734
426-2734.
    I am performing as a soloist in the Vaughan Williams Hodie with the Dexter Community Orchestra and the Washtenaw Community
Orchestra and Chorus. The concert begins at 4 P.M. on December 19. This is a victory for me, as, I have often not been allowed to
perform as a soloist because directors thought I would not be able to make my way around the stage or learn my music.  If you are
not busy, come and hear a great performance that tells the account of Christ's birth and celebrates the real reason for the season!
Terri Wilcox