[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Dec 22 01:39:28 UTC 2010

Hi, this is Tanya. I have a vote on the car, on the robot car that I not only saw in the brow monitor but also, and I'd like to do this on behalf of my husband unfortunately. And, of course he's not a member. I guess that's good. But anyway, well he saw it on the news and he sighted. And it didn't look good because of the, because you'll have to go through a human and a robot, and the, you know different quick reactions, you know in the car, and he says that streets are dangerous enough as it is. Well, and that's the vote he would like to bring up. And he has every right to his opinion. You know whether it's right or wrong only time will tell. And I just wanted to express that and on his behalf and see what you guys think, and go from there, I guess.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1292981632052.wav