[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Dec 22 01:41:17 UTC 2010

Will someone please explain to me, what is the pedestrian safety act? If someone could please explain that to me, I would appreciate it. Because I thought that it was a blind person, you know, driving a car. Okay, so pedestrian is walking safely between cars and stuff. Okay, never mind.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1292981799958.wav