[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Dec 24 13:06:43 UTC 2010

Hi, this is Tanya and unfortunately I do have to agree with Donna on this one that, although we must express our concerns and our frustrations about Pat and protect ourselves and protect others from scrutiny and what not. I do have to agree that this time of year like Christmas and New Year should be a time for reflection of you know, maybe reading Christmas poem or telling your favorite your Christmas memory or sharing the love of Jesus, you know, or something like that. I believe that should be the time for Christmas and New Year. Nobody is in the mood for discussing negativity right now because too happy about you know, Christmas and Jesus and stuff like that. So, I mean the same would be said if you discuss something negative when the Easter comes that's not you know, appropriate but it's nice that is brought to our attention. But I have to agree on her with this one and so, maybe we can discuss this afternoon.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1293195324661.wav