[nfbmi-talk] where you can get described movies free

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Dec 26 18:47:24 UTC 2010

Hi Georgia and All,

J.J. has written a script for Window-Eyes which is for searching for
products.  It is very fast and provides a description, the price and the
store.  There is a link to go to the website to order.  This year, for the
first time, I used it to buy Christmas presents for the family.  It is soo
cool to order the product, pay online, get a tracking number to follow the
shipment and have it delivered directly to the house, no muss, no fuss.
J.J. is a genius and I love the Product Search script.

Warmest Regards,

Fred