[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Dec 27 07:38:59 UTC 2010

Well, I think if you go to serious.com you can get stuff like that.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/wniR3WIH-20101227-0233.wav