[nfbmi-talk] final Treasury Reports

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 01:35:55 UTC 2010

20812 Ann Arbor Trail

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

November 29, 2010

Dear Fellow Michigan Federationists:

                Our final Treasury Reports are in good shape for 2010! Peter Zaremba is transferring accounts and information over
to our new Treasurer, Mary Wurtzel! We made around $1200 from our State Convention! Currently, we have approximately $2900 in our
state Treasury. I trust that our Treasury will increase in 2011 from  sales on our new website.Together, we will change what it
means to be blind in Michigan.

Sincerely,

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President