[nfbmi-talk] sorry to post this but people should know

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 22:51:14 UTC 2010

How horrifying, well you just never know who might be working for the places where we send our most vulnerable. Nothing to be sorry that you had to report it. It's unfortunate that this things needs to be publicized. Unfortunately, I can't post these replies straight to the list because I didn't have a chance to put the list address in to me Voice On The Go contacts. Maybe next week when I get back to work, I'll remember to do that.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/E95belG2-20101230-1746.wav