[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Dec 30 23:17:18 UTC 2010

Hey, Pauline, this is Tanya. Got a question to ask you. You have 2 e-mail addresses, one is at Gmail and then one is at Hotmail. Which one you open to keep in my address book? I have 2 of them. Which one do you use 'cause, you know, I'm in granted I use both my Gmail and Hotmail 'cause they both go to the same address. Because obviously I, like I said, which address do you want me to use? Because like I said I have Gmail and Hotmail and there is no way I have Gmail and Hotmail is because that to get more disk space and save more messages. But anyway, let me know which one you want me to keep.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1293750748017.wav