[nfbmi-talk] February 20 quarterly board meeting

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 20:30:06 UTC 2010

Larry Posont, President
20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
517-482-1800
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com

Dear Fellow Federationists:
Thank you so much to all of you who attended last Saturday's board
meeting. We had a good time while accomplishing and discussing
important things. The Kalamazoo picket that occurred yesterday was
partially a result of our discussion. We decided to have our fall
state convention at the Doubletree Hotel in Dearborn. Details will be
forthcoming at
www.nfbmi.org

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President