[nfbmi-talk] State Board Meeting May 22

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Feb 24 22:52:07 UTC 2010

After talking to Larry and local chapter members, the Kalamazoo Chapter will be hosting the spring board meeting of the National Federation of the Blind on Saturday, May 22 from 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Kalamazoo Public Library.

More details will be forthcoming, but I wanted to get input on what type of lunch people prefered. We can do anything from pizza to catered sandwiches to full meals, all depending on what people and/or the affiliate is willing to pay for.
Please reply with any ideas and we'll come to a decision in the coming weeks.
I look forward to seeing you in Kalamazoo soon.

J.J.
NFB of Kalamazoo board member