[nfbmi-talk] Update on College Policy

Mary Ann Rojek brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 23:25:00 UTC 2010

Excellent  points Elizabeth

Not everyone who is interested in the college policy was able to attend the
meeting when this form was discussed.
 If the commission is truly sincere about improving relationships with
constituents and providing quality services, your points will be taken
seriously and feedback  will be provided in a timely manner.  Let's see if
this is the case..

Mary Ann