[nfbmi-talk] Update on College Policy

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:53:05 UTC 2010

Hello Mary Ann,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have already presented these arguments to the Commission Board, and they seem to be rather adamant about keeping the new DELEG financial needs form as part of the new policy. I know Fred presented a no harm clause to the student if the financial aid office fails to follow through with the completion of this form during the last phone conference, but I do not see this clause included in the most recent draft of the policy. At times it feels like I’m just beating my head up against a brick wall. But I don’t know, perhaps enduring persistence is the key here.

Elizabeth