[nfbmi-talk] Skydiving, Anyone?

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 16:38:58 UTC 2010

yes,

they are right.  I know when I jumped with Bob Lewis we jumped from 12,000
feet. I didn't have any trouble breathing and it feels like floating rather
than that plunging feeling. You can ask Mike Powell as he was he first to
ump that day. We jumped with Mid-West free fall in   rae township, close to
Selfridge air force base.

I would like to jump again  sometime however, right now just  trying to get
better so I can get to convention.
Georgia