[nfbmi-talk] Survey on MCB Services to College Students

Smith, Pauline L PSmith4 at dmc.org
Thu Jun 17 14:53:10 UTC 2010

Now, if a similar survey can be constructed and distributed to current and/or former MCB consumers.  They probably wouldn't like what I had to say.  I would definitely make comments about their high handed attitudes and tendency to compare one consumer to another.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Pauline