[nfbmi-talk] Who Do You Represent?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 20:14:28 UTC 2010

Jeanette,

I served on the college policy committee with you and was present at the
college policy meeting on Monday.  I find your claim to be a client advocate
to be ridiculous.  You sat with the agency people.  You defended their
elitist commentary when Lisa and Pat said that mere clients were not fit to
be able to read policy.  Only the holy of holies have the proper
understanding of policy.  Policy must be read and interpreted for them.  You
should be ashamed to call yourself a client advocate.  You do not have an
advocacy bone in your body from my observation.

The Commission does not follow the Rehab act, the Open Meetings act, the
Freedom of Information act and you continue to take Rehabilitation money to
represent clients.  What is up with that.  Is that taking money for
something you do not do?  Is it legal to take money under false pretenses?
Why don't you investigate yourself and see if you are fulfilling your role
as an advocate?  Why do you act as an apologist for MCB..I recommend you
apply for work with British Petroleum, they have need for such people.

I guess you have figured out how to sleep with yourself, good luck with
that.

Sincerely,

Fred