[nfbmi-talk] Recording of Morning College policy meeting

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 21:14:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

Follow the link below to download the recording of the morning session of
the College policy meeting.  This session has the reading of the proposed
document and a lot of discussion.  About 10 minutes from the end is the
discussion of why we mere mortal clients need "professionals" to interpret
these things for us.

This recording is in MP3 format and should play on a digital player, winamp,
Windows Media Player, etcc.  I have tested it on a couple computers.

This file is in my Dropbox folder.  This is an internet place for sharing
files with others.  You should be able to simply activate the following link
to get the file.  I have tested it and it worked for me.  Good Luck.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7321879/college%20policy%20recording%20june%2021%202
010%20edited.mp3

Warmest Regards,

Fred