[nfbmi-talk] another thing that botherred me

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 03:04:01 UTC 2010

Hey joe,

Why is someone else responsible for internal Commission communications.
Shouldn't Pat be letting his staff know what is happening?  It is my belief
that each person is responsible for their communication, both out going and
incoming.  Geri did explain that it was all done in public, including the
internet.  Pat sends out minutes.  What is missing?