[nfbmi-talk] another thing that botherred me

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 12:11:44 UTC 2010

Pat alternately micro manages communications and then reverses himself by
letting others take the blame for lack of effective internal communications.

But, my fundamental point is in the attitude of counselors in general who
were there.

Notice the real good ones were likely in their offices doing their jobs. And
note the entrenched mindset of those who were there for the most part.

But it is pretty funny to me when I hear them complain about not getting
information wehn indeed many of those same folks routinely violate the
ADA./504 requirements for alternate formts in a timely manner.