[nfbmi-talk] FW: Information on College Policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 13:05:19 UTC 2010

Hi Fred,

I certainly agree and have taken on M PAS oer all for its failures to sue
over ADA violations I documented to them over years including at MCB and on
the voting access issue including documented violations here in Flint. I
have had a good experience with CAP personally in the earlier part of this
decade but they ignore the systemic violations that I've brought up to them
including failures to provide clients who are blind information in
accessable format which is one of the core reasons they don't get many
complaints to begin with along with this failure to respond themselves in a
timely manner since at least 2005.

And I'm certainly not being an apologist for there crap in this regard
either and I will be writing a protest over this and lack of directory
information on there web site.

Moreover, Tom Masseau from MPAS is the Chair of the SILC and has done
nothing over the RSA monitoring issue which also impacts all the CILs that
are in turned monitorred somewhat by the SILC.

They have done some good work in limited capacities which don't need to be
gone into here. But, over all they ae pretty disfunctional.

On that we agree Fred.

But I do advise you in a brotherly way and from one "hot head" to another
not to overlook some of the accurate information Jeanette and others with
CAP have released over the years.

Best,

Joe