[nfbmi-talk] Next Steps for H.R. 734 in Michigan

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Mar 4 05:26:35 UTC 2010

H.R. 734, the Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act is now up to 206 cosponsors. 218 gives us a majority, so we're just about there.
What do others think is our best plan to get more from Michigan on board? There's a couple of reps that based on our meetings would be good candidates. I believe a little persistance would help us get these members on board. Peters and Upton come to mind from the ones I saw, but not as sure about the other groups.
Thanks.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor