[nfbmi-talk] Next Steps for H.R. 734 in Michigan

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 19:47:58 UTC 2010

I see 3 options:
1. We could ask NFB members to phone each Representative's office on a
certain day, to be announced.
2. We could write a letter and include under signatures as many names as we
could, of people living in that representative's district.
3. We could take a small team and go to visit a member's office that is
located in their district, here in Michigan.
We could even take a letter with us on that visit, so that we would have
something to leave.

These are just my thoughts.

Christine