[nfbmi-talk] no teleconference or stream

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon May 3 13:33:14 UTC 2010

After wasting my time trying to access today's special meeting I called the central office of MCB. I was informed blithly by Judy that today's special meeting was not being streamed and the teleconference is not being used.

I left a message on Pat Cannon's voice mail asking if I should invoice the Commission for all the time spent not only on this but in getting information about MCB that should be public in a timely and accessible manner.

I tell you all one thing I'm going to invoice them for my accessibility surveys on the signage issue alone.

Should I use Mel Farmers calculations?

Or maybe I should invoice them open endedly and demand payment up front for services undeliverred as he has done on the FOIA items?

Man, if this doesn't say all about the lack of open and accessible governmental activities here.

Joe Harcz