[nfbmi-talk] Important Survey for Current and Former College Students in ichigan

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue May 4 17:59:15 UTC 2010

>From the latest NABS newsletter:
If you have been a college student in the state of Michigan within the
past five years, then the Michigan Association of Blind Students would
like to hear from you. We are currently in the process of conducting a
survey on the quality of services college students are receiving from
the Michigan Commission for the Blind. If you would like to take part
in our survey, send an email to
students.nfbmi at gmail.com
. We will be
sending out surveys beginning on Monday, May 10, 2010, and would like
to receive completed surveys no later than Monday, June 7, 2010. The
Michigan Commission for the Blind will be holding a special meeting to
discuss the adoption of a new college policy on Monday, June 21, 2010,
and we want to make sure that the voices of college students are heard
during this important meeting.
Elizabeth Mohnke
Michigan Association of Blind Students