[nfbmi-talk] Important Survey for Current and Former CollegeStudents in ichigan

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue May 4 23:30:13 UTC 2010

This is great stuff J. J.

Keep up the struggle!

You all might also wish to send your findings right to the Rehabilitiation
Services Administration as well.

For that matter parents of blind children and other stakeholders dealing
with issues like youth outreach and transitional services, let alone
accessible educational materials might wish to send their issues directly to
RSA.

Ditto for BEP vendors and so on and so forth.

It seems like RSA has had a dirth of direct consumer and stakeholder input
into the issues facing us through out the spectrum. That is not to blame
them for our exclusion was by design.

Each individual is precious in the process. each individual has the right to
information about it and the right to make constructive solutions known to
the powers that be.

Sincerely,

Joe