[nfbmi-talk] list conflict

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri May 7 01:01:46 UTC 2010

Smile...I think that is precisely why MCB violates its obligations to
conduct consumer satisfaction surveys in a timely manner and precisely why
they've never held public hearings related to them to my knoledge.

But, they get away with all sorts of things that are flatly illegal unless
stakeholders, consumer organizations and individual advocates are watchdogs,
advocates and keep them accountable.

We are supposed to have an autonomous commission to supervise them and keep
them accountable and to represent the interests of stakeholders including
consumers. I hate to be rude but the MCB Board has left a little bit to be
desired in the accountability and supervision thing.

But, now we are gatherred together in common purpose to engage in fact
finding, aadvocacy, and to repair this very broken system.

A people united shall never be defeated.

Peace,

Joe