[nfbmi-talk] long but important info re rs program

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu May 13 18:33:02 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info Christine. I also think that for those who can afford it
that individual operators, etc. go on their own dime.

Stakeholders sure need to shine some light on the system here.

I know that will be difficult, but though those interested parties should
know that this is available to all stakeholders and not just the muckity
mucks like Mr. cannon.

Peace,

Joe