[nfbmi-talk] Agenda May 22, 2010. 11 A.M. to 5 P.M.

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu May 20 03:44:56 UTC 2010

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the info.
I wanted to let you know... If you could mention some of this stuff it would
be helpful also.
The tech sizzler have our form and we will have a table.
There is now time magazine for grades 2 to 3 and one for grades 4 to 6. Bob
Watson  says they are looking into maybe adding another children's magazine.

If people need their numbers please call
1- 517-338-4064 or
866-504-7300.
Thanks. I  tried to get ar  ride with Brenhilda but she says she cannot go.
Thanks,
Georgia