[nfbmi-talk] College Policy

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 04:10:18 UTC 2010

Hello List,

I have recently made a few more changes to my version of the college policy, and have attached it to this email for those who wish to read it. I understand we have a full agenda for the board meeting this weekend, so I am not sure if there will be enough time for someone to read through the policy so that we as an organization can make a decision about what to do with it. I would like to see a vote be taken on it as a means to solidify our position regarding this policy.

I have given people plenty of time to provide feedback and suggestions on making this policy the best that it can be, and now it is time to make a decision about it. We can either submit this document to the Commission as an organization where it would bare more weight, or I can submit it on my own without the support of the Federation. I would prefer to submit it on behalf of our organization rather than on my own, but that is not a decision that I can make. Only the members of this organization as a whole can make that decision.

Respectfully,
Elizabeth