[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Fundraising ideas?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Nov 4 02:11:43 UTC 2010

Hey, Fred and to Larry, I got a question to ask you.  This is Tonya.  Now, since I don't have a computer, well I mean, excuse me, since I don't have a computer that goes on line and I just have the Voice on the Go and I'd like to help out is there anyway that I can help out?

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/FSRM7V0g-20101103-2207.wav