[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Fundraising ideas?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 02:00:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

Our Michigan chapters are doing ok at fundraising.  It is a constant job and
new ideas are always helpful.  Consistency is the secret to long-term
success.  Larry has a good idea for a trailer.  Our coffee website has a lot
of potential. We still need more money.

Here are some good ideas for fundraisers.  These are things most any chapter
can do.   It would be good if we could find 1 person to really take on
fundraising for our affiliate.  We are doing ok, but a dedicated person
would be super.  This is not a complaint, just a wish.

Warmest Regards,

Fred