[nfbmi-talk] Off Topic: RE: dell

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 02:39:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm afraid it is off topic.  If we need to converse on this please write
off-list.  I do not know for sure but believe you can buy a generic drive
for Dell computers.  I will say that with the low price of USB hard drives
these days, I saw a 1 TB drive  on Blind Bargains, today for $100, this
seems like the best solution to hard drives unless yours has simply failed
altogether.