[nfbmi-talk] Coffee and more

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Nov 21 05:08:33 UTC 2010

Hello,

We all need to promote our new NFB of Michigan business, Nature's Finest
Bounty www.naturesfinestbounty.com <http://www.naturesfinestbounty.com/>  to
everyone we know.  Facebook and email are great ways to do this.  Some of
you send out prodigious amounts of email and some of you forward some pretty
weird emails to me and your friends.  Here is a chance to have you help our
organization and have some fun doing it.  Our web page has a short
description of our organization and a link where people can donate directly
to us when they buy coffee or other products.  Let's use it to its utmost.
You can include this information in your Christmas letters or cards.
www.naturesfinestbounty.com <http://www.naturesfinestbounty.com/>  won't
take much space.   Send the link as a text message on your new cool
accessible phones.  Oh yes, you could even talk to people directly and tell
them about  n a t u r e s f I n e s t b o u n t y . c o m so they can check
it out when they are on their computer.

I have been talking to people about putting their wares on our web page. If
you know people who make things of good quality that they wish to sell, we
need a digital picture and a sample along with a price.  We are starting to
advertise and so things should start to take off, soon.  Remember, the
profits go to NFB of Michigan and will help with all kinds of stuff like
assistance to events and reaching more blind people with our information.
This holiday season is a good time for people to buy" coffee as gifts and
there is no better coffee than naturesfinestbounty.com coffee.  In case your
screen reader makes that sound funny, it is Nature's Finest Bounty dot com.
I expect to have coffee grinders and pepper grinders on there very soon.  We
are negotiating with a blind person in Wisconsin for jam and we found some
Braille candy made by a blind person which we will pursue.

You can simply forward the last post called coffee, coffee, coffee to your
friends so they can buy direct.

Please let me know if you have questions.  Please send messages about new
products to Mary (marywurtzl at att.net) or me (f.wurtzel at att.net) directly
rather than on the list.