[nfbmi-talk] Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Nov 23 01:22:53 UTC 2010

Dear "jj,
I am not sure if you are wondering about our different names for
the coffee.
After you decide if you like flavored, mild, or a real dark
tasting coffee, then you don't want  beans, you want ground
coffee.  The standard is ground coffee, suited  for a drip coffee
maker  which most of us have these days.  Back inthe day, people
had perkulators and made their coffee on the stove.  Isn't it
amazing how the world has changed in so short a time?
Happy Thanksgiving to all.  We are blessed to live in this
country.
Mary

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org

<nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org