[nfbmi-talk] ID Mate Sale -- Excellent price! FW: Black Friday

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Nov 24 15:55:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

Yes, I agree that off the shelf technology, especially the iPhone is
quickly, replacing dedicated technology for the blind.  In many ways, this
is good. This is what we all want, that is, universal access.  Just like all
revolutions, some people will be hurt and displaced.  I won't miss the
ridiculously high prices for access technology. There will be a lot of blind
people with extremely expensive orphaned technology

Regarding this ad, this is still an attractive offer.  The ID mate is a good
device and at this price is a value.  I would not spend more than a thousand
dollars for it as the new model costs, but for this price it is ok.  There
are a lot of circumstances surrounding phones which may not make a phone a
good purchasing decision at the moment.  My brother just boutht one and he
is coming for Thanksgiving, so I will get to play with it, some, I hope.

I am not promoting the ID mate.  I was just sharing the information, since
it is an unusually low price.

Warmest Regards,

Fred