[nfbmi-talk] ID Mate Sale -- Excellent price! FW: Black Friday

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 16:31:30 UTC 2010

I understand Fred. And I hope that you didn't take my comments to suggest
anything untowards. On the contrary, I appreciate this notice as I've always
wanted and valued an ID mate. And, as you suggest this is an excellent price
current state of the art considerred.

I think it is a very valuable tool as is for both independent living and
would be extremely useful for those in say the BEP program or others in
retail, etc.

Anyway I again thank you for this and other contributions.

Peace and Happy Thanksgiving,

Joe