[nfbmi-talk] ID Mate Sale -- Excellent price! FW: Black Friday

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 16:51:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I hear the I.D. mate is a good product. Marcia   Moses has it.

I do appreciate the other products that are coming out and hopefully one day
I will decide on getting an I phone.

By the way, I was looking at independent Living's web site and I see the
Milestone is now  going to have a optional bar code reader and color
identifier  on it.

I wonder if there are any totally blind folks using an I phone? Also, I will
be interested when the monthly charges  for these sort of phones is lowered.
I don't think it looks like much fun typing on that small of a keyboard.
Someone gave me an old talking Franklin dictionary and I can type on that
but I have to be careful.

Oh, I just checked Newsline and it is still off.  Boy, we are missing so
much, I hope it gets back on soon!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Georgia