[nfbmi-talk] Happy Thanksgiving!

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:25:12 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:

    I wanted to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you are renewed and recharged, as you thank the Lord for all His
blessings and enjoy family and friends. I also want to thank you for the opportunity of serving as your National Federation of the
Blind of Michigan president.

Sincerely,

Larry Posont, President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan