[nfbmi-talk] Tree trimming for blind people?

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 00:19:03 UTC 2010

Nick and I want to do our tree without sighted assistance this year. Last year, because of the encouragement of our NFB friends, we
put the tree together and put up the ornaments. This year, we even want to tackle the lights. Both of us are totally blind from
birth. We have never seen lights, or been asked to help put them on. Can we get some instructions from other blind people who have
put on their own Christmas tree lights?
Terri and Nick Wilcox