[nfbmi-talk] Tree trimming for blind people?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Nov 28 14:34:20 UTC 2010

Hi Jim its Tanya. Well, you know as a matter of fact I like scented stuff like evergreen air freshener and stuff like that. It makes the house smells good. I don't think it?s lazy.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/0vbkmf5K-20101128-0926.wav