[nfbmi-talk] nfbmi-talk Digest, Vol 53, Issue 41

Lydia Schuck laschuck at juno.com
Sun Nov 28 23:57:24 UTC 2010

 Hello Everybody from a sighted person concerned about her usefulness...

Yes I can drive folks to meetings.
Yes I can tell the ketchup and relish apart now that they put them in
identical bottles.
I can still read your occasional piece of mail.
I can still tell you there is not a spot on your tie.
I can still tell the waitress to ASK YOU HERSELF!!

But alas, I fear I will never help you trim your Christmas tree!
Have a wonderful independent time with your decorations...you all are
great friends and I am proud to be a token sighted person in the NFB of
Michigan.

Lydia