[nfbmi-talk] nfbmi-talk Digest, Vol 53, Issue 41

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Nov 29 05:50:24 UTC 2010

Yes, speaking of bell ringers I got signed up 1 year and they told me to call Reservation Army. Okay I called and I didn't have to fill out an application and they said no I couldn't do it because in a **** reason because I would be there by myself and either in the lobby or at different malls or whatever and if I said it down or if I was talking to somebody someone might take advantage and steal something out of there and I didn't argue I mean that's a good acceptable reason I think and I ask them I said could I have help and they said no, I'm like okay. So, you know hey it's okay though, besides I see what they do standing outside in the cold, no thank you, I'll pass.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/VWMFLKeW-20101129-0036.wav