[nfbmi-talk] Call in Concerning Newsline

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:26:18 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:
Please call me every night at (313) 271-3058. I will not answer the call, but the voice mail will give instructions about who to
call concerning Newsline for the following day. Thank you for helping change what it means to be blind in Michigan.
Sincerely,
Larry Posont President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan