[nfbmi-talk] A Brief Explanation of Order of Selection

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 00:47:10 UTC 2010

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for that.  Is it your understanding that RSA has raised issues
with the Commission policy on this topic?  Do you think it was because of
the long-awaited and absent monitoring report?  Was there any indication
that MCB is contemplating invoking an order of selection in the near future?
Was there any discussion of how MCB would change their criteria or
categories?

Sorry for all the questions.  Go ahead and respond any way you wish.  Sorry
I was late and missed this information.

Warmest Regards,

Fred