[nfbmi-talk] braille reading contest

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 00:43:20 UTC 2010

Would you like to join a team with Nick, myself, this is Terri by the way, and Georgia Kitchen? Also, if anyone wants them, Nick and
I have some tips we can give on improving Braille reading speed. Please do not feel pressured. The tips would just be for anyone who
was interested and just to help. Please let us know and we can post them if anyone is interested.
Terri