[nfbmi-talk] braille reading contest

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 00:51:06 UTC 2010

Okay, so I am amending my previous message just a bit. All of those who wish to pester me about my Braille reading goal can do so without being scolded at if they contribute towards my participation in the Pennies for Pages campaign. The donation can be small or large, but if I do not receive a donation for every time you pester me about achieving my goal, then be prepared to be scolded!

Elizabeth