[nfbmi-talk] Registration for Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:42:06 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:
    There is still time to register for our state Convention at the lower prices through October 23. To get the $85 at the
Doubletree Hotel, call (313)336-3340, during the day and ask for Mimi. Let her know you are registering with the NFB of Michigan. To
register for Convention and the banquet, use
www.nfbmi.org
Prices online are $15 for registration and $35 for the banquet. If you wait until after Saturday, prices go up to $25 and $45
respectively.
Sincerely
Larry Posont, President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan