[nfbmi-talk] Last Chance for Kalamazoo/I-94 Transportation

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Oct 26 22:26:43 UTC 2010

We have six people officially confirmed for the ride from Kalamazoo to the convention. Tyler, Leanne, Tim, Jackie, Matt, and myself. Several others have expressed interest but have not told us if they wish to go.
If you wish to be added to the van, please reply to this message or Email me by the end of the day on Wednesday. The cost will be no more than $36 per person each way. With more people, the cost will come down.
Please write if you have any questions.